In this months Newsletter:
Summer is here in full swing and we have been very busy with work and teaching at the hangar, interviewing candidates for future training, our Tuesday night Bible Studies, Worship at His House on Saturday evenings and we travelled to Peoria, IL for a weekend with Pastors Patrick and Christianne Sheets. Patrick was a missionary in Mexico about 32 years ago and he led me (Pamela) to Christ. After all of these years the Lord reunited us and what a gift to meet his beautiful wife and minister in their congregation. It was a glorious time at a women’s breakfast and Sunday morning service where the Presence of God flooded our hearts with renewed hope.
Can you truly grasp what Father is saying to His beloved church at this hour? That the God of all Creation has placed Jesus as the universal and supreme Head of the church, HIS BODY, which is the FULLNESS OF HIM, who fills all in all! For in you and me, in His Body, lives the FULL MEASURE OF HIM WHO MAKES EVERYTHING COMPLETE!!! and who fills EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE!!! (WITH HIMSELF). Everything that we need in this life, while we are here on earth is within us. So many times I hear believers crying out to Jesus to COME, but He is already here, in me and in you! We have all the power, all the authority and all the dominion given to us as sons of the Living God. The FULL MEASURE OF HIM WHO MAKES EVERYTHING COMPLETE, is living in you and in me! We lack nothing, there is nothing that I need to be anxious or worried about for I have the full measure of Him who is my all in all! He makes everything everywhere COMPLETE! I am yours Lord and You are mine.
Brothers and Sisters, we are living in the end times and the earth is crying out and waiting to see the manifestation of the Children of God! Everywhere you turn you can see their faces, hear their pleas of desperation. But where is the full measure of Him who makes everything complete? Are we inside our four walls, living a comfortable and blessed life forgetting we are the Fullness of Him? Do we need to be reminded that we each have been called as an ambassador of Christ, to be His feet, His hands, His arms of love and His voice. I want to encourage each of us to rise and begin to praise and thank the Lord for being our All in All. Lift up your voice and ask Him to flood your heart with light so that you can KNOW and UNDERSTAND the hope to which He has called you and how rich is His glorious inheritance in us, His set-apart ones!
- That our brothers and sisters in South Carolina be filled with comfort and strength
- Divine protection over the lives of Christians around the world being killed because of their faith
- That the Church wake and rise up to take its given authority to stand for what is right.
- Pray for this generation of young people to receive the revelation of Jesus in their spirits so they are willing to pay the price.
- For salvation for muslims and jews throughout the world. That they would experience more visions and dreams of Jesus and they would know that Jesus is the true living God.
- For the USA. Let us stand together under One God indivisible with Liberty and Justice for All
- Please agree with us in prayer for the purchase of another aircraft enabling us to base a plane in Mexico.
- For our next trip to Queretaro, Mexico July 15-20th, and I (Pamela) will continue on to Villahermosa for a woman’s conference July 23-25th. Then August 12-19th we will be making another mission trip to Puerto Vallarta with another group. Please stand with us in agreement for travel safety, provision for the trip costs and that the Lord use us in mighty ways to bring Him the glory.
- Every Tuesday at 5:30 we have a Bible Study/Potluck at our home. We have been studying on prayer and each of us taking the class have been reminded of so many facets that make prayer the most powerful tool God has given us.
- Saturday afternoons at 6:00 we are gathering at our home to minister to the Lord, worshipping and praising His Holy Name. We’d love to have you join us and soak in His Presence, and being filled with His Peace
ATTENTION: SATURDAY JULY 4TH “WE WILL NOT” be holding our regular Prayer/Potluck luncheon because of the July 4th holiday. Our next meeting will be on Saturday August 1st. Hope to see you all then.