Meticulous care, industry experience and timeliness are hallmarks of Alpha Aviation’s Aircraft Maintenance. With the mandate to provide the best possible aircraft management services for our clients and their private aircraft. Our particular expertise is serving clients who share ownership of their aircraft with one or more parties. We make it possible to manage co-owned aircraft seamlessly. Established in 1997, our maintenance department equipped to maintain and repair most any light aircraft, witch by definition is any aircraft that has a gross weight of 12,500 lbs or less.
Some of the more common aircraft are:
The experience and commitment of our maintenance department is essential to the management and operational costs of the Alpha Aviation fleet. When you entrust your aircraft to Alpha Aviation Maintenance, you can leverage these capabilities for yourself. We continuously strive to maintain the highest standards of safety and service by providing experienced aircrew, exceeding FAA training requirements and maintaining our clients’ aircraft with the industry’s best professionals. We are proud to be Alpha Aviation.
In 2010, we opened our new repair shop in Davis Field Airport in Muskogee, Oklahoma. With our Authorized Service Center, specializing in Beechcraft, Cessna, Cirrus and many other aircraft.
STAFF AND SERVICES
- Full-time staff of A&P-certified technicians
- Bi-lingual staff (Spanish/English)
- Competitive rates on airframe and power plant maintenance, plus aircraft-detailing services.
- Database of accurate maintenance records, required repairs and inspections
- Expanded hours and round-the-clock access to support technicians allow us accommodate quick turnaround inspections as well as unexpected repairs.
- Certified parts personnel supply competitively priced parts backed by authenticated history and ensured with 100 percent traceability.
- Detailing services: exterior wash and wax, interior detail, de-ice boot treatment and aluminum surface polish.
We offer a convenient locations in central Oklahoma. Our main operation at Davis Field Airport features a 15,000-square-foot hangar. Our location offer Airport Terminal with conference rooms, hangar and office space, as well as fuel service.
Davis Field Airport
Muskogee offers air service via Davis Field Airport located 4 miles south of Muskogee. The 7,200 ft. lighted runway can accommodate airline size aircraft and offers full service capabilities including all fuels, hangar space, and base operators.
A little History
Built to serve as a Ground Air Support Base for the government, Davis Field Airport has provided services to military and civilian aviation continuously since 1942. Released to the City of Muskogee in 1967, Davis Field has become the hub for general aviation, serving the people and businesses of the Muskogee area.
In keeping with its original purpose as a military airport, Davis Field boasts the ability to accommodate all heavy air traffic, including an occasional Lockheed C-5A military transport. The majority of Davis Field traffic is comprised of corporate jets, medium and light twins and single engine aircraft. Open 24 hours, it is attended from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with after hour’s service available upon request.
- Runway 13/31 – 7,200 x 150 ft. / 2195 x 46 m
- Runway 4/22 – 4,498 x 75 ft. / 1,371 x 23 m
- Runway 18/36 – 1,900 x 60ft. / 579 x 18 m